Here, you will learn the details of our delivery methods, charges, and periods that apply to all orders made through our websites, email, or any social media platform, including Instagram DM, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger.
Our shipping policy is a legally binding document made under our terms and conditions of sale between you and our brand.
Shipping Cost and Time
Many pieces are custom-made orders; we always have some ready-to-ship items in stock. Once you order a custom piece, please allow our team of experts 3 to 4 weeks to manufacture and process your order. This is the average time we take to process all our custom pieces, including bridal jewelry, solitaire rings, and other types of jewelry in our catalog.
Here is a rundown of our shipping terms and conditions:
- Your order will be processed and shipped from Dubai, UAE, to your delivery station via an expert courier.
- All international orders above AED 10,000 are free and insured. However, customs duties and taxes may apply depending on the destination country.
- If you order a ready-to-ship item, the estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 days in the UAE and 5 to 10 days for international deliveries.
Please Note: The delivery time may vary depending on the availability of the purchased items. If the item is not in stock, our customer service team will inform you when to expect your piece once you place your orders.
Also: If you are unsure about your country’s customs taxes and duty regulations, please contact authorities to know what to expect.
How To Track Your Delivery
Once your payment has been confirmed, we will send you a delivery tracking number within 48 hours. If you want to track your delivery, you will enter your delivery tracking number (Provided in your order shipment email) on our delivery service website. (We will provide the link to the delivery website in the confirmation email)
Here are essential things to note about our delivery service:
- Our courier services do not deliver to APO, PO, or FPO box addresses. You may request to pick up your shipment at your nearest local courier station.
- All deliveries must be received in person and provide a recipient signature upon delivery.
- Isadora Jewellery does not ship its pieces to any OFAC sanction countries per the UAE Law.